To update or not to update

I can't tell if anyone reads this blog or cares how often we update. I'm thinking of updating the blog as we go on our vacation, so I don't forget the details. The other option is to just post all the photos when we get home and remember the details from the pictures. What's your opinion?

Comments

Peg said…
I vote for posting as you go.
BTW... This is Carma Larson's sister and I read your blog all the time but never comment!
Debbie said…
I check all the time. Update!
Debbie said…
Besides, you'll remember little details better if you update as you go...
Jennifer said…
Hi Dion and Summer--it is Jennifer Miesem Sheffield and I stalk your blog so I say update :). I love hearing what is going on with you!
Jennifer said…
Hi Dion and Summer--it is Jennifer Miesem Sheffield and I stalk your blog so I say update :). I love hearing what is going on with you!
UtRider said…
Update!
Brooke said…
Post as you go. I don't like to wait so long in between!! Thanks!
Gwen said…
yep! I read it! you are only one of about 3 that update :)