Holiday bokeh

I have been playing with my 50mm f/1.8 lens to create some holiday bokeh with Christmas lights. Here are a few attempts from Sunday at Temple Square in Salt Lake. I particularly like the first one with foreground bokeh. My wife said it looks like its snowing lights!

Comments

Summer said…
I love the last red tree. It looks like you're looking into outer space.
Gwen said…
I love the 2nd to last one with the white lights :)
Gwen said…
I like the 2nd to last one! Nice pics!
Pam D said…
Beautifully done! I think you've mastered the technique...
Bethany said…
I would totally make the second to last one my desktop wallpaper!
Skye said…
Love the picture of the white lights! :)
ana.gr said…
lovely lights!
Amanda Heath said…
Very sparkly and magical!
carrieg said…
wow!! I love the first & next to last ones. Very cool!
Kelley said…
I love the 1st and 2nd to last one... beautiful
Stunning shots! The first is my favorite but I also love the green lights. So glad I stopped by from I heart faces link up!
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
CallieMarie said…
Those are incrediby cool! Great work!